Sunday, December 8, 2013

SHARING FROM THE HEART

We know that the Creator is always communicating with us (sometimes through us). The Creator does not wait for a time that is ideal for us to receive the message. It is for us to be open and receptive at all times (as best we can). Today, as I am eating dinner and watching "Lord of the Rings/The Return of the King," I sensed a call coming forth.

I heard, "honor the call." Then clarity came forth through the movie. "We each will get a call; the call to our journey. We answer the call, Yes; sometimes with nothing more than the call. We honor the call my taking the first step on the journey, and then we continue the journey. It is more than just answering the call, we must follow the guidance of the call and honor the call.

When I sat quietly in the garden, I received, "follow your heart."

Rev Anthony ~ Rev. Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment